Kicking off self-reflection for Reflection Fridays!
Self-reflection is a huge part of changing, growing and maturing. Recently, a colleague shared some great year-end reflection questions. Her prompt has inspired me to do a Reflection Friday series.
self-reflection: meditation or serious thought about one’s character, actions, and motives
Prompt: Do you practice self-reflection?
- What did you accomplish in 2022 that make you proud?
- What challenges did you overcome during the year?
- What mistakes did you hold on to throughout the year?
- Why are those mistakes hard for you to let go of?
- How did you take care of yourself (emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually) in 2022?
- What character trait(s) did you rely on or practice the most in 2022? (Examples: patience, forgiveness, courage, hope, joy, gratitude, grace, honesty, compassion, etc.)
- Where did you start the year compared to where you ended the year? How do you measure your progress/change?
- What do you wish you had known at the start of 2022? What would you have done differently if you had known?
- What did you learn about the world in 2022?
- What did 2022 teach you about yourself?