This portion of the discussion explores the concept of partnership of different strengths. Is the last part of our #Zoom discussion on Adam/Adamah and Chavah/Eve in Part 3 of Marriage & Relationship: Modern Concepts vs. Biblical Principles. All told, we were on the line for about four hours and touched on many topics and themes. It’s been quite the learning exercise editing long videos down to shorter conversational pieces.
The next discussion on Elizabeth/Zechariah and Mary/Joseph (MR Part 5) is tentatively planned for Saturday, December 19, 9:00am Mountain Time. I’m aiming to keep it under 1.5 hrs. 😉 Email BibleStudy@harvest-life.org for link details.
Marriage & Relationship: Modern Concepts vs. Biblical Principles, Part 3
Video Part 3.4: Partnership with Different Strengths
Text: Genesis 1-5, Revelation 22
- God – The Ultimate Everything
- What idea are you choosing above your relationship with God?
- How important is being equally yoked with your partner?
- Church Hurts: Looking for a compatible congregation
- Nomads in transition
- If you generalize, you will generally be in trouble.
- Can Believers in Jesus marry non-believers?
- Is a solitary faith journey okay?